|Place of Origin:||China|
|ได้รับการรับรอง:||CE GS ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly,and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2*40FT container per month|
|Product Name:||ratchet tie down strap||Application:||Lashing|
|Breaking Strength:||5T||Safety Factor:||2:1|
|Packing:||Carton and Pallet||Width:||50mm|
2 inch 50mm 5T cargo lashing buckle , Ratchet buckle strap , Ratchet tie down buckle
Detailed Specifications of Cargo Lashing Tie Down Ratchet Strap:
1. Meets the performance requirements of EN 12195 - 2.
2. Produced from 100% polyester materials in 25mm width up to 100mm width.
3. Available in rated assemblies of 800kgs MBL to 10,000 kgs MBL.
4. Complete lashing assembly lengths from 1 meters up to 20 meters.
5. Can be supplied with J Hooks, double J Hooks, Triangular Links, Forged Hooks, Claw Hooks, D Links
and Flat Hooks.
6. Custom made lashing systems can be produced.
7. Plastic corners protectors available.
8. Ratchets can be supplied as separate items.
9. Each part of the lashing assembly marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
10. Individual certification can be supplied.
1. High Safety
2. Easy to apply, transport and store
3. Various sizes available for every applications
4. Strong resistance to chemical, oil & surface abrasion
5. Long life and economy price
6. Perfect Quality control by thorough experiment
Use instructions as per EN-12915-2
1. Care shall be taken that the web lashing isn’t damaged by sharp edges of the load on which it is used.
Visual inspection and check before and after the use is recommended.
2. Only web lashing with legible label and mark can be used.
3. Web sling shall not be overloaded: only the maximum hand force of 500N(50daN on the label; 1dN≈1kg)
shall be used. Mechanical aid, such as levers, bars, etc. are not to be used unless they are specially
designed to be used with the devices.
4. Web sling shall not used if knotted.
5. Damage to labels shall be prevented by keeping them away from sharp edges of the load and if
possible, away from the load.
6. The webbing shall be protected against from friction, abrasion and damage from load with sharp edges
by using protective and/or corner protectors.
We have 10 more years' experience specifically in this field;
We have professional workers dealing with your inquiry;
We can promise you a short lead time ( 20-30days );
We are the manufacturer and offer the factory price;
We have complete relevant products of slings.
1. Use only the not damaged Ratchet strap, which labels can clear showing the capacity.
2. Do not use overload.
3. Don´t use the webbing knot.
4. Keep the webbing away from sharp or abrasive edges that may cut or wear webbing.
5. Do not wring or twist the ratchet strap
6. Periodic inspect the ratchet strap to ensure the tie-down or webbing in good condition, or replace the
ratchet strap at once.
7. Do not use the webbing for lifting.
1. How to order?
A: We are available via email, please feel free to send us your requests, and it will be nice of you to inform
us detailed requests if you have. For example, size of goods, packing, and qty of each item.
2. Can I get a sample before placing order?
A: Surely you will! Reliable Sling offer samples for all our clients, sample is free, and freight to be covered
3. What's your regular packing?
A: Products are usually packed in cartons and pallets, we would be more than glad to pack goods as
instructed if you got special packing requests.
A: T/T or LC in U.S Dollar
5. Delivery time
A: About 20days for qty less than 20GP.
B. Around 30days for 20GP, 40days for 40GP.
Big order, please consult with our sales person.
ผู้ติดต่อ: Mr. Hui