|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|ได้รับการรับรอง:||CE GS ISO TUV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly, and then reinforced with pallet for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 work days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||60000 pieces per month|
|Sleeve Materail:||Polyester (PES)||OEM Service:||Yes|
|Color:||Color Code as per international standard or as require||Length:||No limit|
|Width:||25mm-300mm||Inner core:||60000D polyester yarn|
|Safety Factor:||8:1 7:1 6:1 5:1||Elongation:||<= 7%|
En1492-2 Ce GS High Tensile Polyester Webbing Round Lifting Sling Strap
sling are easy to use, efficient in operation and gentle on surface contact. All round slings are color coded to give easy identification of the safe working load. They come with a label giving length and tonnage. The round sling inner core is made from high tensile polyester fibre which is wound continuously without a join to provide the maximum possible strength. This core is protected by a tough woven tubular sleeve also made from polyester without side stitch. It serves to protect both the inner core of the sling and surface of the product when it is lifting.
1. Failure to comply with this warning may result in serious load damage and death or injury.
2. Use only if trained.
3. Can fail if damaged, misused or overloaded.
4. Inspect sling for damage before each use.
5. Always protect sling webbing from sharp edges of load.
6. Do not attempt to use sling above rated lifting capacity.
7. Do not use sling if rated capacity tag is removed or unreadable.
8. Avoid acid, alkali and sunlight.
9. Do not tie knots in sling webbing as strength is greatly reduced.
10. Do not use sling if there are any signs of cut webbing, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear, or other defects.
ผู้ติดต่อ: Mr. Hui